Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Babysitting.

I'm babysitting once again. We dressed up Joey in a girly outfit. He looked very cute. You see there were 3 boys born in a row and so sometimes we pretend that Joseph is a girl. It makes us bit hopeful since we know there will never be another girl in our family again. But maybe Joey will grow up to be transgender and we'll get what we want!!! :D
Yup...so pretty much this post is just a waste. I haven't designed anything in a very long time. I've been busy with school and laziness.
.....So yup. Better get going. Mandy made some Ramen for herself, Noah and Josh. I just had myself a smoothie. Justin's upstairs playing with his Ipad and Joey's FINALLy down for his nap. Mother's out shopping with Gramma for xmas and that's pretty much it :D

No comments: