Wednesday, September 7, 2011

College: Day 2/ John Galliano

Okay so it's my second day of college and I am up to my neck in STRESS STRESS STRESS
Who knew that juggling two jobs (a BABYSITTING JOB and corporate Written Care Job as a Representative at Figis)a bundle of online high school classes and studying for my ACT (three days from now!!!) could be so stressful. :/
And on my hardest year of school (SENIOR YEARRR) my online high school decided to switch things up and to collaborate and join K12, the STUPIDEST most difficult and largest online high school in the nation :P Insight was so much easier to naviagte. I mean all of the curriculum is the same and at the same level of difficulty but the website design for k12 is seriously ChALLENGED!!
 .. I'm finished ranting.
And now for my daily does of fashion.. ALLOW ME TO SHARE;;

John Galliano's Fall 2011 RTW :3
Magdalena Frackowiak
Maria Kashleva
Shu Pei Qin
Viviane Orth
Viviane Orth
Vlada Roslyakova
Vlada Roslyakova
 In my opinion it looks like they're all from Wonderland and they just leaped out of the rabbit hole and onto the runway.

No comments: