Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer - Modest Mouse

wake-up we're stealing cars
Tumblr_ltky25wtgf1r31glco1_500_large
1996 1997 1998 we're all waiting for the year 2000

Tumblr_m34kig5fmh1rueyxio1_500_large
just the smell on the summer can make me fall in love
Almost_famous_378_large
we go to the parties listen to the DJ's
 Aisansfest14_170809164_large
dance dance dance and go crazy
Tumblr_m4j69j0yfi1r61ap3o1_500_large
we go to the parties listen to the DJ's
 Tumblr_lu25i9nj5w1qgs4nqo1_500_large
dance dance dance and go crazy
Tumblr_lswmg3dxqj1qdulgko1_500_large
she's a party queen an she's in party heaven\
Tumblr_liz3u10fch1qbg8fmo1_500_large
her clock is stuck on late
Tumblr_m2du5wzco31r7ur8co1_500_large
got a first name basis at 7-11
Tumblr_m4o154thpt1rx3im6o1_500_large
hold the slip slide taste the sweat it's salty
Tumblr_m1nd8ksyec1qmihiao1_500_large
irrigation ditch and a swimming hole
Favim.com-37325_large
nation-wide loved the movie
Tumblr_lu2nmzspbb1qjbl1ao1_500_large

<3

- hello summer 2012 xx

24 comments:

Lorena said...

Oh, i see you have begun to enjoy summer.
Here it's the rainy season :)

Patty (Patty's Pretty Things) said...

I think it's cool that you are blogging and expressing yourself. I can't imagine doing that when I was your age. But things are so different now.:) Hope you have a great summer! Thanks for visiting my blog.

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

You have a gorgeous blog! Beautiful, thought-provoking images. Thank you for visiting; I'm following you now :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Awesome collection of photos as always! This makes me want to get outside, dance and forget my worries!!!

april :) said...

i can't tell if this is new or literally old photos D:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

wow loved the pic

Cami said...

Great Blog! I followed! Thanks so much for the comment and follow on my blog!

xoxo
Cami

sonia de macedo said...

These photos are all amazing! I'm slowly yearning for summer festivals and random picnics!

Have a great week!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

Maria Camila said...

This is so COOL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING ON MY blog.

newest follower

XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

Nicoline og Kathrine said...

Lovely blog!!

xoxo

http://addicted-minds.blogspot.dk/

Naina said...

These are some crazy summer photos! Makes me look forward to those warm, endless nights.

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

S. said...

I love those photos.

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

sophie-mayanne said...

Beautiful collection of images,
I really like your blog!!

Maybe we could follow each other?:)


Peace&Hugs,
Sophie-Mayanne
xox
sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

Akiko said...

Amazing photos.. I love the last one especially..! xo akiko
Style Imported

Zeebs said...

Oh this is definitely nostalgic. And nice blog! You've got a new follower :)

Giovanna said...

Fun post! Love the photos!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Catherine, ex oh mwah! said...

Screw all you people that live somewhere where its summer. Its winter where i am, and i hate it!

beautiful poem thing though :-)

Izumi said...

awww I love these pics. I love modest mouse too!

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER
I am giving away a crystal necklace from Dixi, enter the giveaway HERE :)

Bubble My Licorice said...

awesome post :)
I love all those photos!!

Bubble my Licorice

Terminally Ill Offical Dank said...

SIQ POST BRO

Nicholl Vincent said...

love the pics!

nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

Giancarlo said...

Un caloroso...ciao

oojek said...

soo cute :)

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

Love this post and the pics darling. Following you, would you like to follow back?
xoxo
Kelsey
http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/