Friday, November 26, 2010

Stephen Jerzak Review: Wisconsins Got Talent

So I'm going to give a shout out to one of my favorite singers ever! *coughSTEPHENJERZAKcough* I usually stayed connected with what ever was going on with him through twitter but I hadn't been on twitter for ages so everything I'm going to say is practically old news :/ But whatevs :D
So he has a bunch of Ep's out and he finally came out with like his first real album:

My Uke Has A Crush on You!!


*tee hee* Okay well anyways, this album is AMAZING! Like every song   just has this cute and cool tropical vibe to it. And he doesn't talk about girls like they're worthless or anything. He sings sweet songs for cute sweet girls and stuff. Like he wouldn't just use somebody. That, and that fact that he lives 1 1/2 hours away in La Crosse, makes him one of my favorite singers.
My favorite songs on the album:
1. Hula Dance
2. Pretty Pretty Girl
3. Best Friends

Purchase the album on iTunes! You won't regret it!

No comments: