Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pitiful Me

Holy pathetic. My life has become like a math book with all the answers in the back - utterly boring and I don't have to even try. I watched three episodes of Glee yesterday - THREE! And it's nearly 10:30 pm at night and I'm sitting at my kitchen counter eating applesauce and an all-natural organic berry fruit roll up because I honestly don't think the chemicals of an Oreo or a Sherbett push-up will do me justice intellectually. I mean, I just finished watching Legally Blonde 2 and I think I just lost nearly half my brain cells. And I know this will make me sound really stupid but I'm honestly curious on whether they'll grow back because tommorow night I'll be camping out in the basement by myself to watch The Lion King and I'd really like to have regained the ability to comprehend WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. (ya, I know, cool, right? That's how I spend my week day nights. Not like it's nearing the end of my Jr. Year and I need to be studying or something.)
Oh woe is me..

No comments: