Saturday, November 27, 2010

It Rocked, Hermione and Luna's Got Style =D, Dobby kicked Monkey-Butt!

soOoOooo... :D I watched the Harry Potter movie last night. it was pretty awsome. There were several things about it that were really great. my favorite scene was when Hermione and Harry danced to the radio in the tent. I loved the song that was playing but I didn't know the name of it. I just looked it up. It's called "O Children" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. I'm pretty much addicted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQNxbddQJY
The dance scene was filled with so much silliness and innocence. I also liked the fact that they [Hermione and Harry] were so close all throughout the movie but it wasn't romantic.

I have a guy friend that i'm as close to as that and some people try and assume things. :/ It's like "no".
But anyways the movie was great! I was really astounded mostly by the outfits that Hermione wore. She wore alot of sweaters and skinnies and knit tops (they were constantly in the cold) which I thought were absolutly adorable.

Oh and then she wore this dress for Bill and Fluer's wedding at the Weasley's house and it was the cutest thing ever!


And she was wearing this scarf throughout the movie (that she actually ended up tieing to a tree when she was sad...ikr?)((Emma sort of reminded me of Bella a little bit in this movie. She was always sort of moping around. And she was playing around with Harry when really she liked Ron but she was all pissy at Ron for leaving and Ya-da-ya-da-ya))


She always looks so cozy. I love this sweater that she's wearing when she's moping around a tree reading a fairy tale book (with clues in it, of course) given to her by Dumbledore, sitting on a blanket with Harry's broken wand under it (which you can tell he is PISSED but he acts all cool about it.)

She wears a lot of layers and button downs and cute mittons without the fingers (I LOVE those). It's funny though because i think she over does it a bit (yeah, ik. Me saying someone has OVERDONE style. What?!) ha ha well there are times that you shouldn't worry about wearing your swede boots and knit cardigans, Hermione, no matter how cute they are. When you camping in the middle of the woods in England to hide from the evilest wizard in the world, I don't think it's a time to get together your camping outfits. I mean, she wears perfume? Who's even there to smell her?
Ha ha but I can't get all worked up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits.

But if there is one person in the Harry Potter series that I would sacrafice a bunny to get ahold of her wardrobe, it would be Luna Lovegood.


Oh and i'm in love with Luna's scarves :D



The movie [and the style (w00t! w00t!)] were pretty awsome. There was just ONE scene that scarred the heck out of me. *cringes* the torture scene with Hermione when Death Eater named Bellatriz Lestrange. the Death Eater cuts 'mudblood' into Hermione's arm (Hermione screams like a mofo) and it's really terrible because Luna, Mr. Olivander, a Goblin, Harry and Ron are all locked in a chamber below and they are helpless and they can here the whole thing.

 All's well though because Dobby (the kick-ass free elf) saves them but then Bellatrix murders him (damn her!!) It was so sad ;(

Oh an my all-time favorite Harry potter Picture :D((ha ha my favorite mean girls scene.))
Karen: If you're from Africa, why are you white?
Gretchen: Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.
Oh my god, Harry.

Oh and one more (I know I said I was finished :/)
Regina: I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.
Karen: Do you wanna do something fun? Wanna go to taco bell?
Regina: I can't go to taco bell, I'm on an all-carb diet. GOD Karen you're so stupid!
23O:;lol XD

No comments: