Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who Loves 0wL5

XxooXxooXxooXxooXxooXxooXxoo... sorry idk what that was.. :/

I'm sitting at home alone while my mom and sister are off at dance practice (recital tomorrow yippeee..) eating a sorry peanut butter sandwich wearing a fugly brown and gray sweater and flannel short shorts, twirling my curly raged hair that hasn't been washed in 2 days and typing up some scattered post on a shitty DELL laptop on my blog that nobody actually reads. - say hello to your future president.
I've grown so bored though that I have decided to play a game. And it's called.
IF YOU WERE BAMF ENOUGH WHICH OWL NECKLACES WOULD YOU STEAL AND WEAR..!!
I've made quiet a selection.
1.) Marc Jacobs of course
 
Charlotte Russe (oversized)
Copper Hinged Owl Necklace -Forever 21
Retro Owl Necklace
Hooty Who Golden Owl Necklace - Lulus
Anita Ko owl necklace : )
 
Alex Monroe Owl Loop Necklace
Whimsical Rainbow Owl Necklace - Forever 21
<3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo <3

3 comments:

Lorena said...

These are some nice owly choices.
I have an owl ring - and that's about it :)

Jennifer said...

These owls look exactly like the ones my mom wore to church in the late 70's. I remember leaning on her shoulder and playing with the overly large owl necklaces hanging around her neck resting in the middle of her bosom.

marissa said...

Forever 21 necklace I would def steal & wear.